Wheres Webmaster?

Reaction score
Where is he? There are suppose to be updates coming up for the forum, but I haven't seen him on in so long...

Reaction score
Well, what I can tell, the "My Music" forum was very reasontly created just a few days ago. So he's probably around here somewhere, if we don't have more people with those powers, that is :p

Reaction score
I'm a global moderator.... i think :D (i do have edit-delete-merge-move-and-stuff options)

Reaction score
Im here... been planning on some major upgrades but havent quite got to them.

I been working and helping my family in our restaurant business and the hours are about 12 hours each day. :eek:

Keyboardforums is growing quite fast!!! we had about 3500 visitors last month.

Reaction score
Yeah, I've noticed that we get more and more recruits every passing day. If I forget to check the forums one day, and come back another day, it's like 8976345 new posts every time. Which feels good :D

Reaction score
Im here... been planning on some major upgrades but havent quite got to them.

I been working and helping my family in our restaurant business and the hours are about 12 hours each day. :eek:

Keyboardforums is growing quite fast!!! we had about 3500 visitors last month.
Is that in the restaurant?? Or on the Forum? And 12 hours is only half a day, plenty of free time left...lol
Good luck in the restaurant business, even with the economy turning sour at least you will still eat...lol...

Reaction score
Its at the restaurant.

I havent given the forum the attention that it needs. I do apologize for that. I been mapping out some ideas for features but havent got the money or time to implement them yet. I been trying hard just things keep coming up.

My list of todo's

1.The keyboard review system is set just needs products added. I need help there.

2. I want to add a wiki / tutorial / article section. Will need members to contribute.

3. A place for members to upload their music work and get comments and advice.

4. Members can select which keyboards they own and it will display under their username.

5. Product manual database?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbmusichelp

Latest Threads