Which is the best keyboard to buy to play games in PC?

Reaction score
I am an enthusiast and a professional photographer and like to play the game in my free time. So, can anyone suggest me a keyboard that will be best for gaming and also long last? My budget for the keyboard is 2000 Indian rupees.

Reaction score
Bit the bullet and look up the price of a Korg Kronos.

It is the best keyboard there is, onboard there is a huge database of extremely customisable entries, the interface is top class in its segment of the market.

It even has its own touch screen interface.

There are plenty of great reviews on this keyboard on Youtube that you can watch.

You will also find a dedicated Korg forum online.
By the way, welcome to the forum for MUSICAL keyboards.

Reaction score
Strange that people arrive on the forum, see the ‘piano’ logo in the upper left corner, and still manage to post a question about a PC keyboard...

Reaction score
There is a very old saying in my part of England......there’s nowt so queer as folk.

No LGBT reference, just that people can be a bit odd.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
We have a saying in Canada. "Ya can't fix stupid." :p

Did someone leave the screen door open or something?

Where the hell are these people coming from?

Perhaps Ian should glam up the forums with a bunch of annoying pop up php videos of Liberace and Keyboard Chuck when you sign up just so that people know what they are joining.

Either that or else we lobby the Oxford English Dictionary to officially change the name of musical keyboard to "squeakpounder." :p

Gary ;)

Reaction score
@happyrat1
Some clever suggestions. I choose the ‘Piano Man Chuck’ pop-up, saying « No gamers here, only musicians. Please, move along... ».
Or something like that...

We’ve got an expression for this as well, where I live (Flemish part of Belgium).
In dialect : « ‘t Finste es wok zin oar... ». Which basically means when you say that about a person : « The most intelligent thing on his head is his hair ». Rather than his brains on the inside ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
"Fair Dinkum! Ya Drongo!
I reckon you've got Kangaroos loose in the top paddock mate"

Hey Ian,
How about pasting a huge treble cleff icon on the header just to the left of the keys?

Ray

Reaction score
Not sure a treble clef would work there Ray.

Newbies who are into Computer Keyboards would only wonder why an ASCII character was at the top of the page.

Lets face it a forum specifically for Computer Keyboards has to be the saddest, most mind numbingly boring hang out place that there is.

So there is a challenge for you folks, what could be worst?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Some sort of clear notice has to be posted right up top, large and clear, that this is a music forum when newbies go to sign up for an account.

Anonymous posts are not allowed so they have to either see the notice or approve a dialogue box that warns them what they are getting into before they sign up and post the wrong questions.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question