Which keyboard is best for me?

Reaction score
Hello. I am looking for an affordable keyboard that has thick keys and a sustain pedal. I am also looking for one for the default piano sound, and I want it to sound really good like a real piano. I have the Yamaha YPT-230 right now but I want to upgrade to a good keyboard. I would also like one with 76 keys. 88 keys is too big and the ones with only 64 keys or whatever are too small.

I really like the Yamaha P-45 keyboard, except it's too big. If anyone knows of a keyboard like that one, but smaller, I'd appreciate it.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
If you're looking for something that's like the P-45 but with only 76 keys, you might want to check out the P-121:

I'm afraid I know very little about it, other than what's on Yamaha's web site. It has only 73 keys-- not 76-- but it looks like the only current model in the P series that has fewer than 88 keys.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
you can choose other than yamaha keyboads like for instance roland and casio or you can also find 76keys keyboads and they are also good.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Yamaha P121 is the only low-cost hammer action board-with-sounds that has 7x keys. In a higher price range but still under $2k, you could look at Korg SV1 or Grandstage, Yamaha CP73, Dexibell S3 or P3. There's also the soundless Studiologic SL73 if you're okay getting your sound from an iOS device or computer.

Ask a Question