which synth/ keyboard : need advise

Reaction score
Hello

I need advise which synth. I can buy best.
I want to play without a pc
Need lots of good sounds
Retro 80 sounds
Easy to use
Using for home (Iam not a professional).

I read a lot about the Roland D50? Is that something for me? Or juno analog 106?

Thanks a lot!!

Reaction score
Check out the just released Casio XW-P1. Awesome synth for only $500. Got mine 3 days ago and love it.

Reaction score
bassman - welcom to the forum - fancy doing a quick review - how it matches up to other stuff you've had?

I'm sure there are plenty of us on here who've heard about it and are interested.

Reaction score
bassman - welcom to the forum - fancy doing a quick review - how it matches up to other stuff you've had?

I'm sure there are plenty of us on here who've heard about it and are interested.

Here's a great video.

If you're looking for great sound and easy to use this board is fantastic. The pianos are not great, but that's why I have my SV-1. What I really love is the weight. 11 lbs!!!

Reaction score
Hello

I need advise which synth. I can buy best.
I want to play without a pc
Need lots of good sounds
Retro 80 sounds
Easy to use
Using for home (Iam not a professional).

I read a lot about the Roland D50? Is that something for me? Or juno analog 106?

Thanks a lot!!
Have you considered a Kurzweil PC3? the 61 key (PC361) have been blowing out at $1000. Listen to this with a real good set of headphones:

Reaction score
What's your budget .... juno stage good ... and I am still in love with my Yamahe M08 ... great sounds ... you can even buy 80s sounds from motifator site ... lovely keyboard feel ... defo the best keyboard I've had ... and I previously had a Jupiter 8!!!! back in the day :)

Ask a Question