Why am I posting this picture?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Nah, it's a public health message telling seniors where they can find shuffleboard AND Norwalk virus all in the same place :p

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
@CowboyNQ
Yep . .you got it.
In two days time missus and me will be on that ship and heading to New Zealand. Yep, 10 nights of piano bars, rock bands and music music everywhere! There is a Freddy Mercury tribute show as well on board. We will be cruising south from Melbourne to Dunedin then north up the east coast and stopping off along the way at a few different ports. Then through the gap to Wellinton last port. We head west back to Melbourne and will be home 23rd Nov.
So I will be offline for awhile and no doubt I will miss the forums. :(However you guys will get some reprieve. No more rayblewit sillyness and sick wit. lol.
But not yet. . . 2 more days
Ray

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Yes, I hope you and your missus have a great time! Be sure to say hello to Bilbo and Frodo and Gandalf and Sam and Merry and Pippin for me! And don't worry about dragons-- there haven't dragons in those parts for years now. But there might still be some giant spiders lurking about. :)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I am guessing all of those characters are hobbits @SeaGtGruff .
I know nothing about The Hobbit and I have no interest in it. Except I know they are humanoids living in caves.
Are they friendly?
If so I will call by and say hello from Mr. Gruff the Seagoat. LOL:D
Ray

John Garside

JohnG
Reaction score
Just watch out for the Balrogs.
I understand that there are still one or two living deep underground in Moria.
Mark you, if you manage to defeat one you will turn into a white wizard (according to legend).

Reaction score
But there might still be some giant spiders lurking about.
Ironically, New Zealand is more or less free of spiders. I've met many an expatriate Kiwi who exists in a constant state of terror lest they be confronted by the far larger, more numerous and deadlier arachnids that hang out across the ditch.

Last edited:

Ask a Question