Will be upgrading soon. Opinions requested.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been bitten by the Keyboard bug (thank god!) and intend upgrading from my present Yamaha PSR-E423 to a PSR-S710 or 910 in a few months time. I'm very happy with my Yamaha and wouldn't want to be disloyal to the brand without good reason. So has anyone experience with other keyboards that might be better than the intended upgrade? I haven't very many dealers here who can offer a great choice (southern Germany) so may have to buy online without trying the product first. Pricing isn´t really a problem (within reason) so
I was thinking Roland and Korg might have alternatives in their programs.

thanks if you can help.

Reaction score
what exactly would you use it for? do you play with a bad at all or just learning?

Up to now just entertainment at home but I wouldn't rule out playing in a small band when I get a little better still. I needed to work out what was going on in all the music I've been enjoying for so many years. It's not black magic, afterall, and I'm dissecting Motown at the moment. Great stuff for playing on a keyboard. :)

Ask a Question