Winter NAMM 2016 less than a Month Away

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
They always hold those things in the US sun belt, way too far away to justify going for a weekend.

I wish they had a Canadian equivalent that I could attend but alas I simply have to settle for watching the festivities on youtube and enjoying the experience vicariously.

Are there any equivalent shows in the UK or do you also have to schlep out to Germany for Musikmesse once a year?

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Are there any equivalent shows in the UK

None I know of! We have a fairly large convention centre in Manchester, but I've never heard about them holding anything similar to NAMM. I suppose the market is too small here to justify it!

Reaction score
I'll be in California a month after the show. I should have planned my vacation around NAMM... although I think my wife would have been pulling the hair out of her head after 1 day there.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Becky said . . "Market too small in Manchester" lol. Tongue in cheek no doubt. Not that I have ever been there but is it not the birth place of many famous musicians? Here in melbourne australia we don't have such a show like NAMM either.
Wishing everyone a happy new year.

Ask a Question