Winter NAMM 2017 Official Thread...

Fred Coulter

Collector of ancient keyboards
Reaction score
I went to the NAMM museum, does that count? (No, I don't think I'll be going. I think my wife is cutting off my access to money, at least for a while.)

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Aside from the fact that NAMM it isn't open to the public, I can't go to the Winter NAMM in California (although future years aren't ruled out). But it looks like there's a possibility I could get a pass to the Summer NAMM in Nashville, if I were otherwise able to go vacation in Nashville around that time.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I believe the first 3 or 4 days are industry invitation only and closed to the public, but on the final Sunday they open the doors to the public as well.

Anyway, this thread will be the place to post all the video teasers that the big music manufacturers are going to release there.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Aside from the fact that NAMM it isn't open to the public, I can't go to the Winter NAMM in California (although future years aren't ruled out). But it looks like there's a possibility I could get a pass to the Summer NAMM in Nashville, if I were otherwise able to go vacation in Nashville around that time.
I've haven't yet attended a NAAM, I might look into going to the Nashville one:)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Here's a couple of goodies from this year's NAMM.

Lotsa Eurorack analog stuff but nothing that really wows me this year.

Gary ;)

Reaction score

I think they now are open to the public on Sunday. They just started that two years ago.

Ask a Question