WK-3000 vs WK-3200; any difference?

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm a keys brand newbie looking to get a 74 key board for home; these 2 models are available (used) locally & seem to fit our basic criteria. I downloaded the respective user manuals for both, but since they're each over 100 pages, I thought it might expedite the research to ask real keyboard people.

Does anyone have an opinion about these models in particular or, more generally, which features (in the manuals) I might want to compare. Many thanks for your help.

PS

Reaction score
Hey sdkeyboard - thanks for the input. I ended up looking @ both models I mentioned & got the 3000 because is was in better condition. I didn't really have the chance to look at a WK-3700; the memory is not of importance to me presently.

Your English is far better than my Chinese!

Reaction score
Long ago I used the wk3500,later I bought the wk3300(because it has more tones、rhythm and flash memory.But by using them,I felt the wk3500 is better in tone and rhytem, your wk3000 is as almost same as wk3500, Maybe my feel is wrong.

Ask a Question