WK-3300 Screen Problem

Reaction score
I'm not sure this is the best place to really ask for technical support for a keyboard, but it's the best I could find. I've been having an issue with my WK-3300 keyboard where almost every time I power it on, the screen lights up, but nothing is displayed. Sometimes this can be fixed by leaving it off for a while and coming back to it.

According to the manual this is symptomatic of a corrupt flash. The manual also says to fix it you can turn it off, unplug it, press the power button, plug it back in, and turn it on while holding the transpose button. Now this sometimes works. It works every few tries. Sometimes it doesn't work at all, and others it simply gets stuck at the "PLS WAIT" screen.

Does anybody have any idea of how to fix the problem? I was hoping that maybe I could say re-flash the keyboard with firmware or something over USB, but I couldn't find any on the net, and I don't have the CD if such a thing was on it. As a matter of fact I don't know if it would be a wise idea to attempt it, because who knows, I may end up with just a really big 76 piano key brick. Any help is greatly appreciated.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I think your best bet is to contact Casio Tech Support http://www.casio.com/support and explain your problem to them.

I'm not sure about the 3300 but Casio warranties their products for three years after purchase if you registered it on their website when you purchased it.

You might still be covered by warranty.

Ask a Question