WK 7500, question about song sequenzing

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a new member (of course most of the people join a board because of having some question, right?), and I have a problem with my newest CASIO kb.

In July I bought a WK 7500, and I am lucky with it so far.
But now I have one question about the song sequenzing function... I tried it for hours now, but it doesn't work as I want it to do and the CASIO support didn't answer my question...

If I record something, which I play on the kb, and if I then find a mistake in it, I want to correct this mistake (simple example: just the c major scale with a missing f).
So I open the editing function and insert the missing note, but either if I do it by playing the note or by doing it manually step by step, the inserted note is played together with the note, which was at the same time position before. What I want is to find how to insert a note and then have the other notes being automatically moved, so that I still have a line or a melody and no chord.
Of course it is possible to move all following notes manually to a later time position, but that would be a very hard work.
Does anyone have an idea how to solve this? Any help is really appreciated!

Regards.
reuel

Reaction score
Hej, hej

can't you delete the wrong note first und then insert the new note?

Well, in my example there is just one note missing... so, there's nothing to delete first.
And if e.g. a note has the wrong length, then also just deleting this note would not solve the problem.

reuel

The Y_man

Reaction score
I must admit I haven't even looked at the onboard seq on my CTK7000.

Sounds like the "punch in/out" function might help?

(I do all my sequencing editing on my PC....but that has its own issues....)

The Y-man

Ask a Question