Wk-7600 auxiliary speaker recommendation

Reaction score
1. Need powered Speakers recommendations.
2. Perhaps a suggestion mixer??
3. I tried my two JBL 10" powered speakers cabinets as 'auxiliary' Line Out speakers. These are quality speakers but sound 'BOXY' with the Wk-7600. The keyboard is too trebly and to bassy. I tried a Peavey mixer but to no avail. These JBL's sound fantastic with my Yamaha Tyros 2 and 4.
4. Thanks for any suggestions that worked well for others.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
One question? Have you disabled the internal speakers on the WK or is that even possible?

Check your manual to see if you are able to disable the internal speakers so that it doesn't muddy the sound coming from the JBLs.

You may also have to edit the effects on the WK for the voices you are using.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
gigisnowy
Gary

WK-7600 speaker on/off ? YES !

See "Using the Function Menu" section of the manual: specifically, bottom of right hand column on Page E-133.

Reaction score
No sweat, Gary. I didn't have to Google anything. Don't forget, I had a CTK-6000, CTK-7000, and a WK-7500 for almost 4 years. Luckily, some of what I learned has stuck in the old cranium ! All I have to do is check the PDF copy of the manual to get the exact page number.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I owned a WK-6600 for about 6 months two years ago Ted. Unfortunately I sold off the printed manual with the board :D

Gary ;)

Ask a Question