would u buy a mini keyboard?

Reaction score
i think that mini keyboards are cute and all but if you wanted a keyboard wouldnt you want a large one .I have nothing against mini keyboards i just want to know why and if you would buy or buyed them .

Reaction score
What do you mean by mini? Smaller-than-usual keys or one with a smaller keyboard?

I'd never buy a keyboard with smaller-than-usual keys; I'm too used to playing a normal size one and have no desire or need to adjust. As for number of keys, It really depends what you want. If I was buying some kind of analog synth (Nord Lead, for example), having fewer keys is just fine. For my usual setup, two keyboards, I like a larger range. I prefer semi-weighted keys instead of weighted or synth action, and many of the keyboard brands I'm interested in don't give you the choice of 88-key semi-weighted keyboards, so my setup is two 73-key keyboards. I don't play much classical music (I've got a piano for that) and don't really hit the limits of having a shorter keyboard.

Reaction score
I wouldn't buy the 61 keys ones for sure because I'm used to the full-sized piano, but the 76 keys is a consideration. It depends on ones needs on deciding which one to get.

Ask a Question