X50

Reaction score
I've had it stripped out to it's individual circuit boards, it's been cleaned, air dryed and short of testing each individual (!) circuit, rebuilt it.
Still goes out of tune. There seems to be no logical reason, (heat, humidity etc...) maybe just because its lightweight and flexible, its got bashed in transit. who knows.

Gutted. Love the X50, perfect for gigging, jumping on the tube, or in a cab when moving around. Great sounds and architecture! WISH they did a 76/88 note version! I'd buy another straight away!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Like I said, it's probably just a wonky mechanism on the pitch bend wheel. It's not the sort of thing you fix, you replace it instead.

That's the only physical component that actually controls tuning on a modern keyboard directly. If it goes off, even slightly, for any reason, it drags the tuning along with it.

Reaction score
Pitch wheel is the usual suspect, especially if it's had a lot of use. Also you can see if there is a procedure for "factory reset" and try that process as well. Don

Ask a Question