XGlite voices in Yamaha PSR S500

Reaction score
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: Can any one of you guys tell me where can I find the XGlite voices on Yamaha PSR S500 arranger workstation? I am unable to find them on board. There are no extra voices in the categories other than the panel voices which are mentioned in the manual. Where can I find the XGlite voices:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Guys please help me out. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
You know that you can reply to existing posts, right? Seems like you've asked this question before. If Sargas' answer was wrong or unclear, just reply to say so to his post instead of making a new thread.

Besides the fact that creating a bunch of threads is generally considered something to avoid on forums in general, it makes it harder for people to help you since they have to keep up with what people have posted in three threads instead of one.

Ask a Question