Yahama E443 accompaniment tone doesn't match right hand tone

Reaction score
This is my first post here. I have been using a Yamaha PSR E-443 since the past 5 years and it has been an amazing keyboard. However, lately I have been facing a strange issue with the accompaniment. When I select style and turn accompaniment on the left hand plays a tone lower to the right hand which means both left and right hand tones do not match. For instance in I am playing the key of C the right hand would play the correct pitch whereas the left hand would play a scale lower. Due to this I am unable to use any style and I have been playing pure keys.

The strange thing is without accompaniment the keyboard plays fine both left and right but only while using accompaniment it gives this weird sound.

I have tried the factory reset by pressing the highest white note while turning it on.
I have also checked the external clock setting that is set to off.
I am using the original adapter too.
My Keyboard is kept in the best condition where there is no possibility for dust as I clean it regularly and it is covered and kept in the case when not being used.

I have reset the keyboard a thousand times but nothing has changed

Can anyone please help?

Reaction score
This really sounds like a job for the Yamaha service department. Seems like you have an issue with an internal board that has fused, but that's just a guess.

Ask a Question