Yamaha #2848 inv x4702

Reaction score
Hi there;

I still have a problem with the psr-3000 I now need the part yamaha #2848 inv x4702. Is there a place online where I can buy the part. I tried e-bay & other web sites but no luck. Can spmeone point me in the right direction to a web site that sells the part. It is about 10 years old but i loved the way is sounded.

Thanks;

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I second Syntaur and Full Compass. I haven't heard of the other site, but will check it out.

Sometimes you can find sites that sell a particular part by searching for the part number or description.

Reaction score
I tried all the web sites and did a search on google but the web site says it is out of stock. Can someone tell me where I can buy this item that is in stock. I have a picture of what I need.
IMG_0381 3.jpg

Thanks

Reaction score
I am in the UK and zero luck finding any spare parts for you.

Suggest discussing with as local a Tech as you can find, maybe they can repair the fault rather than replace the whole circuit board.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Oftentimes, especially with older keyboards, the only way to find a replacement part for it is to cannibalize one from another keyboard of the same or similar model.

Reaction score
I tried all the web sites and did a search on google but the web site says it is out of stock. Can someone tell me where I can buy this item that is in stock. I have a picture of what I need.View attachment 2753

Thanks
hi desr, i have this, i am sepehr, i dont know what it is, but i have, you can see online09124848004 whatsup

Reaction score
I tried all the web sites and did a search on google but the web site says it is out of stock. Can someone tell me where I can buy this item that is in stock. I have a picture of what I need.View attachment 2753

Thanks
hi desr, i have this, i am sepehr, i dont know what it is, but i have, you can see online09124848004 whatsup

Thanks
Hi, i have the board you need, you can check on whatsup, you can call: 09124848004 sepehr

Ask a Question