Yamaha Arius 142 having issues

Reaction score
Hello, so i have a yamaha arius 142 digital piano and its having issues...whenever i try turning on the piano the record button flashes red and no sound is produced when i play the keys....i tried resetting the piano but it doesnt seem to work.
I also tried pressing the record button and turning on the piano and it worked but the problem is the other buttons doesnt seem to work. I dont know what the problem is ... i need help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Did you manage to fix this? Im having the same problem, except that all the buttons wont work for me at all. The piano/piano keys all work perfectly, all the buttons(piano voice,record,metronome..etc) are just dead and wont seem to do anything no matter what i do.

Reaction score
I have a version of these issues. When I turn on the piano nothing works. +, -, play and rec buttons flashes every three seconds, power light is red and I am unable to turn the power off. I am not able to reset the piano as I cant turn it off without unplugging it. Let me know if you solve this ...

Ask a Question