Yamaha dgx 660

Reaction score
I bought this piano of Ebay. I would like to connect the piano to the external audio equipment. but I can't connect. I read the manual on page 58 to say click on function and choose option output Gain. But unfortunately the function doesn't go to output Gain. Can anyone know how to fix so I can connect the piano to my external sound system.
Thanks

Reaction score
Press Function

Press the << Category >> button several times until you get Output Gain

Then select Headphones or Line Out or Fixed

The master volume controls the Gain when set to Line Out

Do ensure your DGX has the latest OS version.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
You need to use the PHONES/OUTPUT jack on your DGX-660, with a 1/4" TRS (stereo) audio cable.

What is the equipment you're trying to connect it to?

I'll look in the manual to see what you're talking about as far as the Function menu.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
The Output Gain function is deep within the Function menu, so you'll need to press the CATEGORY >> or << button several times to reach the Output Gain function.

If there is a button on the panel controls that jumps directly to a specific function in the Function menu, you can sometimes use that as a way to reach some desired function more quickly.

For instance, if you press and hold the HARMONY ON/OFF button it will take you to the Harmony Type function, which is close to the Output Gain function in the Function menu, as you can see on page 74.

Therefore you can press and hold the HARMONY ON/OFF button, then when the Harmony Type function appears you should be able to press the CATEGORY << button three (3) times to reach the Output Gain function:

(1) Press and hold the HARMONY ON/OFF button. The Harmony Type function should appear.
(2) Press the CATEGORY << button. The I. A. Control Depth function should appear.
(3) Press the CATEGORY << button. The I. A. Control function should appear.
(4) Press the CATEGORY << button. The Output Gain function should appear.

Ask a Question