Yamaha Keyboard PSR 6300

Reaction score
I recently bought a Yamaha Psr 6300 keyboard. It was idle for a long time. Apparently, the keyboard is in great condition. All tones and keys work perfectly. However, the rhythm industry has two problems. The rhythm of the bass is out of control, that of the variation also presents problems. The drums and chords work when I select some rhythm. I think it's some integrated circuit chip. I already opened the keyboard, but on the main motherboard there are numerous chips. Here I live, there is no Yamaha assistance and there is no technician on the subject. I've already restarted the factory by pressing the C6 button and turning on the keyboard and nothing has changed. I ask friends ... I believe you have a chip responsible for the rhythm and the variation. how to find out which chip is damaged. Thank you very much for the suggestions

Reaction score
Welcome

I see you posted the very same question in the Yamaha forum back in May.

Can you confirm what of the recommendations given to you that you have tried

Reaction score
I am trying to solve this problem but the answer I got was not able to guess

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I think he already got the Service Manual back in May, from ElektroTanya. But I guess the Service Manual doesn't identify what each of the chips is used for.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
When he posted about this issue back in May at the Yamaha Musicians forum, I posted a link to the Service Manual at the ElektroTanya site, so that's why I say I think he already got the Service Manual. But I'm pretty clueless when it comes to electronics and electrical engineering, so I don't know how one would go about trying to isolate which part or parts might be causing this issue.

Reaction score
Unless the Op or a friend of theirs is an electronics junkie then I think the best course of action would be to offer it up on fleabay for auction for spares or repair.

Then the Op could use the cash to help to buy a keyboard that works.

Reaction score
I would like to thank my friends for the posts. I am thinking of a general resolding of the plate. After all, I have time for this.

Ask a Question