Yamaha Keyboard Usb Recording Release Option Error

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Addie! I really need your help! My yamaha PSR EW425 can be recorded with M.Release and other functions in normal audio recording but when i move that file to usb flash and open my midi file in Computer, the audio is without the release sound. How can i fix this, please? My pedal is not working anymore so, i have to play and record with M.Release function. I can replay it with release function in my keyboard but i can't in midi file. Please Help me!

Reaction score
MIDI can not contain synthesizers sounds. It's just a bunch of notes what You played.
So using midi then the OS uses the own sounds. I have a Yamaha PSR 9000 and saving midi does not work neither but export to the synthesizer format and then You can read it later back on the synthesizer. What also works is look for a VST file for Your synthesizer and then You can correct all sounds but do not save it as midi cause sounds are never included. But You can hookup Your synthesizer via USB aand use the vst in a DAW software. Daw's save instrument choice but those files are much bigger then a midi file.

Ask a Question