Yamaha Psr 1000

Reaction score
yamaha psr 1000 hisysdwn.c/133/0 what it means , even following restrt option msg is not going off from display

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Hello DR Dayasheel.
Your subject says PSR 100
I think you mean PSR 1000
The latter (1000 model) has a display screen and the 100 model does not.
I am just clarifiing this so that someone here maybe able to help you with your problem that you are getting an error message on the display screen?
Sorry I am not a tech person but someone here will have some clues hopefully.
Ray

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Oh . . THANKS RAY for pointing that out!
"You're welcome. I see you have corrected it"

Grrrrr! :mad:
Why did I bother? No manners these days.

Reaction score
Hi Dayasheel
This kind of error is related to the program loading stuck, as the keyboard is microprocessor based things it need to load a boot programs from the ROM.
If you have a knowledge in electronic stuff i can shared my experience dealing with this kind of problem (some measurement and soldering). But if you dont, the repair man its the answer.

Ichdar

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Thank you, Ray! I'm not sure if he corrected it himself or if another moderator corrected it for him, but it was good of you to point out the correct model number. :)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Thank you, Ray! I'm not sure if he corrected it himself or if another moderator corrected it for him, but it was good of you to point out the correct model number. :)
Thanks SeaGtGruff. I appreciate your acknowledgement if this. I got cranky because it made me look stupid. Having said that, now I am feeling better.:rolleyes:
Unstupid:confused:

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Actually, I was checking my email after posting, and saw that Fred Coulter had made a request to the mods to move the thread and correct the model number, so I'd say it was a mod who did it, not the OP. :)

As far as I know, if the OP had made the edit, there would be a note at the bottom of the post indicating the last edit date/time-- unless the edit was made right after the post (same hour and minute, maybe?), in which case the note indicating the last edit date/time might not appear.

Ask a Question