Yamaha PSR 310

Reaction score
Hello,
Yamaha psr 310 was my first keyboard. I am looking to buy one, because of the great memories I had with it. I tried to find it in many places, but I am not lucky yet. If anyone has one for sale let's chat, or if anyone has any suggestions as to how to find it in the U.S.A or Canada, I would love to hear about it.

With regards

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
The best suggestions I can think of are (1) check places like eBay and Craigslist— I prefer Craigslist because it’s local, but you might need to check it for different cities and be willing to travel to pick up— and (2) be willing to get a similar but different model, such as the follow-up model that replaced the PSR-310 whatever that was, or the next model up.

Reaction score
The best suggestions I can think of are (1) check places like eBay and Craigslist— I prefer Craigslist because it’s local, but you might need to check it for different cities and be willing to travel to pick up— and (2) be willing to get a similar but different model, such as the follow-up model that replaced the PSR-310 whatever that was, or the next model up.

Thank you so much!

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
Actually, as soon as I searched, I found one in Macon, GA. I’ll PM you the listing.

Reaction score
Fell free to write me...I am about to sell Yamaha psr-310 In very good condition...to be honest i think this piano is immortal :D

Reaction score
Fell free to write me...I am about to sell Yamaha psr-310 In very good condition...to be honest i think this piano is immortal :D
Hi,
Thanks for the offer, but I already bought one from Macon, GA suggested by a patron in this forum. It was in a fantastic condition. Like you said, it is immortal, if kept well.
Thanks

Reaction score
No prob, if someone still reads this topic feel free to contact me by PM. Thank you for your time :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
@Kristina, I've edited your post to remove your email address. Spammers or worse can scrape a website to harvest any visible email addresses, so it's a good idea to avoid openly posting your email address like that. Just say that they can send you a PM (private message) through the forums if they want to contact you. :)

Ask a Question