Yamaha PSR A1000 ?

Reaction score
Hello im looking to purchase yamaha psr a1000 if any one has it and willing to sell it let me know please and thank you
Ps : if its already used no problem in that !

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Is there any particular reason why you're looking for a PSR-A1000, as opposed to a PSR-A2000 or PSR-A3000? The 1000 might be hard to find, considering that it's two versions back and rather old.

In any case, the best places to look for old keyboards for sale would probably be sites like eBay, Craigslist (or your local equivalent), Reverb.com, etc. And some musical instrument stores-- such as Guitar Center-- also carry used equipment, so you could check their websites to see if anything comes up.

Reaction score
Is there any particular reason why you're looking for a PSR-A1000, as opposed to a PSR-A2000 or PSR-A3000? The 1000 might be hard to find, considering that it's two versions back and rather old.

In any case, the best places to look for old keyboards for sale would probably be sites like eBay, Craigslist (or your local equivalent), Reverb.com, etc. And some musical instrument stores-- such as Guitar Center-- also carry used equipment, so you could check their websites to see if anything comes up.
Im looking for yamaha psr a1000 because they have sounds you cant find them in any other keyboard neither the a2000 or a3000 and it has cool drum kits plus in my country people pay almost 1000$ to get this keyboard just for their sounds thats why im looking for it

Music Bird

Foreign Music Genres Nerd
Reaction score
Wow, what country are you in? I’d be curious to hear the kind of music your talking about.
I’d say go for it! It sounds like a good keyboard for what you’re looking for.
Unfortunately I don’t have one, but there are some people on here from the Middle East or similar areas who may have this.

Reaction score
Wow, what country are you in? I’d be curious to hear the kind of music your talking about.
I’d say go for it! It sounds like a good keyboard for what you’re looking for.
Oh its really famous keyboard here in Algeria the problem is the voice of it you cant resample them on any sampler
There you go 2 videos the voice im talking about is the first one

Reaction score
Hello im looking to purchase yamaha psr a1000 if any one has it and willing to sell it let me know please and thank you
Ps : if its already used no problem in that !

I do have a psr a1000 in excellent condition and if ur interested let me know will ping my number

Ask a Question