YAMAHA PSR - E223 Keyboard & Viewcon Midi Usb Problem

Reaction score
Hi Guys
i recently bought this midi to usb cable from ebay.in
http://www.ebay.in/itm/USB-MIDI-Cab...9?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item2a2883e395
i want to record midi to my pc using this...when i connected this cable to my windows 7 64 bit pc the drivers for this interface installed automatically...after that i run fl stuido 9 in the midi setting ive enable generic controller...the problem is that when i play any note on my yamaha psr e223 the cable doesnt send midi data to pc or if sends than latency comes...only one note is sounding and also recording....
help me guys...what to do now...

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The best advice I can give you is to use google and do a search on "troubleshooting latency".

There are both software and hardware solutions you can use to solve this problem and which one you use will depend on your budget and your skill level.

Gary

PS. Oh and BTW in your FL studio you should enable the keyboard as a Yamaha if you want to be able to use all the built in soundset.

Reaction score
The best advice I can give you is to use google and do a search on "troubleshooting latency".

There are both software and hardware solutions you can use to solve this problem and which one you use will depend on your budget and your skill level.

Gary

PS. Oh and BTW in your FL studio you should enable the keyboard as a Yamaha if you want to be able to use all the built in soundset.

ive already enable the keyboard in fl studio...anyways illtry your solution...thanks for the help

Ask a Question