YAMAHA PSR-E443 NO POWER

Reaction score
I have a Yamaha PSR-E443 keyboard that won't turned on. If i pressed the power button, the display will flash in second and shuts down. I have tried using another power supply adapter yet the same problem. I also tried using the battery but it still doesn't solve the problem. Please help me. Thank you in advance...

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Check for sticky buttons or keys. It may be one of them is stuck in the on position causing it to fail the power on self test.

Otherwise it may be a problem with an internal latch circuit. Depending on the complexity of the design and what sort of chipset they're using it may be more than a simple DIY fix.

Gary ;)

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I don't try to do any maintenance myself, but if your PSR-E443 is no longer under warranty and you think you can handle trying to fix it yourself-- or if you have a friend or acquaintance who you trust to try to fix it-- then you might find the Service Manual to be helpful. You can download the PDF file from ElektroTanya:

http://elektrotanya.com/?q=showresult&what=PSR E443&kategoria=&kat2=all

Otherwise, the best thing to do would be to have a qualified and Yamaha-certified service technician look at it.

Reaction score
I have a Yamaha Ypt 340. I was playing one day and it switched itself off. Since then it can't power. If I press the power button, it will show just light with no display and off again. If I hold the power button, the light will come on but shows nothing on the screen and once I leave the button, the light goes off again with a little sound from the speakers

Reaction score
I have psrE443 power supply , during repair I lost a transistor and I don't know it's number please help...TR203

Attachments

• 16082778333047164352483299047994.jpg
    16082778333047164352483299047994.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 1,491

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Have you downloaded the Service Manual from the link that was posted earlier in this thread?

It gives a Part Number of WZ853400 for TR203. I know next to nothing about electronics, so I don't know if that's the information you're looking for, but I hope it means more to you than it does to me.

It also says "KTA1266-GR-AT/P GR" in one of the Description columns.

Reaction score
Hi I have a yamaha ew400 keyboard which 6 consecutive keys sw34 to sw39 are not playing. I have opened it and done all the cleaning but couldn't resolve the issue. Can you please suggest me another option?. I have been trying locate the maintenance manual but couldn't.

Reaction score
I have a Yamaha Ypt 340. I was playing one day and it switched itself off. Since then it can't power. If I press the power button, it will show just light with no display and off again. If I hold the power button, the light will come on but shows nothing on the screen and once I leave the button, the light goes off again with a little sound from the speakers
I v the same problem with mine too

Reaction score
Have you downloaded the Service Manual from the link that was posted earlier in this thread?

It gives a Part Number of WZ853400 for TR203. I know next to nothing about electronics, so I don't know if that's the information you're looking for, but I hope it means more to you than it does to me.

It also says "KTA1266-GR-AT/P GR" in one of the Description columns.
Thanks exactly what am looking for

Reaction score
friend, did you find the solution? I have the same damage

Reaction score
Pls guys I need help to get psr 443 panel I just borrowed my friend my keyboard and the generator that was usd on the occasion shut down the panel since the ave tried to take to engineers they all diagnosis panel issue pls hoe can I get the panel

Reaction score
Pls someone should help me out.
I have a Yahama Psr E 443.I mistakenly plugged it to the power source without the adapter head.I found an adapter without the head and I used the bare wires/live wires from the cord to power it to the socket(power source directly). Then it blink light,gave a spark sound and didn't work again.Pls what can I do
I want to use it in the next few days

Ask a Question