Yamaha psr s770 acmp hold

Reaction score
I have yamaha psr s770, when I press the left chord section the bass has no hold effect and goes away as soon as i release the key. Any function where do I set it to sustain like previous yamaha keyboards.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Do you mean the Left Part, or what's called the Split Voice on some models?

Or do you mean the Auto Accompaniment?

Reaction score

yes left part with accompaniment turned on without style. When i play a chord without style ,you get a bass effect .Earlier version which i had used , the bass effect would gradually fade away with strings always in loop even after key release,but in psr s770 when i play a chord as soon as release it on accompaniment part it stops.

Reaction score

This is what i was talking abount , this was in korg pa 300 and ymahai425

MEMORY This button allows you to choose whether the Lower notes and/ or chord triggering the accompaniment must remain in memory after raising your hand from the keyboard. On Depending on the setting of the “Memory Mode” parameter (in the Global > Mode Preferences > Style Play), the sound on the left of the split point (Lower), and/or the chords for the automatic accompaniment can kept in memory

Ask a Question