Yamaha PSR S770 chord question please

Reaction score
I have a psr s770. My question is about playing chords.

When ACMP is on with fingered setting the chord plays with a lower bass note. But when the chord is played with ACMP off the same chord plays but without a lower bass note. Can anyone explain this or how to disable the low bass note on the chord with ACMP on?

Reaction score
Welcome.

The info on how to change the fingering mode is detailed on page 52 or the Reference Manual, not the Owners Manual.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
The notes used for playing the chords in a style are controlled by the parameters in the "CASM" section of the style. I'm not up to snuff on the details, but they're described in a user-written document about Yamaha styles, plus you can find info on Jorgen Sorensen's website.

If it's a built-in style, you might want to save it to a new custom style so you can edit the parameters for things like the low and high notes for the range of notes used by the chord, the bass note used, etc.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Is there a button called "LEFT"
I have it on my PSR S650 . . If it lights up with ACMP ON then left notes play BOTH chords and bass notes.
Turn OFF the LEFT button for chords only.
Ray

Ask a Question