Yamaha PSR-S775 DC Power Jack broken

Reaction score
My keyboard fell down from its stand with DC power cable plugged into keyboards power jack. The power jack is broken and it does not power on. Can somebody provide me link to its service manual and/or part number which I can order and then replace it?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Contact Yamaha Support. They should be able to give you a part number unless they want to be complete dicks about it.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
picture of the S770 power jack:

picture of the S775 power jack:

They are exactly the same jack.... click on the pictures then expand the picture; you'll see that they're identical.

Reaction score
If that is all that is broken you may not need the Yamaha part.

A chassis jack socket is a standard part and any DIY electronics store should have them in stock.

I would open up the keyboard first and to see the internal damage, removing the damaged jack will require a bit of de-soldering.

If you are not comfortable opening the keyboard and doing the work yourself then an electroinics repair shop should be able to do it for you.

If the damage goes into the circuit board then that is another matter.

Reaction score
My keyboard fell down from its stand with DC power cable plugged into keyboards power jack. The power jack is broken and it does not power on. Can somebody provide me link to its service manual and/or part number which I can order and then replace it?

I need assistance

Reaction score
16247814119932513943849195717099.jpg
my jack pin Brocken at inside the piano ! kindly give me assistance

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Like I said, open it up and see. But if you are afraid of screwdriver and soldering iron work then take it to an authorized tech.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question