Yamaha S70xs w/ Gator Soft Case

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I have a Yamaha S70xs keyboard that I have used for the past year and a half on the road with the band I am in and at the church I was at. It has some scratches on the wood side panels on both sides...normal wear and tear...noting too crazy though.

Keyboard is in fine working order as if purchased new.

I am also including an almost brand new Gator Soft Case.

Comes with power cord.

I am asking $1400 which includes shipping charges to USA with FedEx Ground Shipping.
**LOWERED PRICE**

E-mail me at (e-mail address removed) if interested
. image_3.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_4.jpeg
CASE.jpg

Reaction score
BUMP...New Price.

$1400...Includes shipping charges to Cont. USA.

Thanks.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
My advice is to put it up on a local listing like craigslist or kijiji and sell it locally. Be patient, it's a pricey item that you need to find the right buyer for.

If you have the stomach for it and insist on selling it nationally then I'd suggest listing it on Ebay. Personally I don't have the stomach to deal with all the lowballers and scammers and lowlifes you get on Ebay so I generally sell my stuff locally thru the sites I mentioned.

Like I said, be patient. Right now everyone is out blowing their bankroll on upcoming xmas presents and an item like this needs the right kind of buyer...

Reaction score
I got it on many craigslists and on eBay and on many forums...ha so I am awaiting the right buyer for sure

Ask a Question