Yamaha Tones for Casio Keyboards

Reaction score
Hi, I am hoping someone can help me, I have a Casio WX-7500, and my dad has a CTK-7000. I have been using Yamaha keyboards for a long time and got quite fond of some of the user tones like VENUS EP. I was wondering if anyone knows of a coversion list of any other way to find the settings for the tones: LOVESONG, 8 BEAT, & GUITAR POP, for the Casio. For example: the volume, rev lvl, cho lvl, attack time, release time, cutoff freq, etc.. If anyone can help me out I would be SO thankful! Thanks so much for looking and have a good day

The Y_man

Reaction score
I coudl be wrong (and it won't be the first time) but I think you will find this won't be possible.....

The tone sounds at the very core (not the effects) are produced by the "waveform data" that is essentially proprietary to the manufacturer - in effect giving each manufacturer's keyboard their unique sounds.

The Y-man

Ask a Question