Yamaha YC61 keybed

Reaction score
I am planning to buy a Yamaha YC61 but I am concerned about the quality of the keybed. On several reviews and comments I read that after a few months of use the keybed got worse (to become wobbly, noisy...). Does anyone here have this keyboard for a few months to confirm or disprove those rumors?

Thanks

Reaction score
".. On several reviews and comments I read that after a few months of use the keybed got worse (to become wobbly, noisy...)".
You read that on SEVERAL reviews; why do you need reconfirmation from people who you don't know (this is your first post) and if we were to confirm that then you'd have confirmation? If that is what has been reported several times then I'd say "buyer beware", no matter what is reported here.

Reaction score
You read that on SEVERAL reviews; why do you need reconfirmation from people who you don't know (this is your first post) and if we were to confirm that then you'd have confirmation? If that is what has been reported several times then I'd say "buyer beware", no matter what is reported here.

Hi Dave, no need for negativity. Woody mentioned this problem in his video and there is also a comment from the Thomann website where the customer also mentioned it. In both cases, the keyboard was rated as excellent, so it is not a deliberate hating. Considering that was in 2020, it is possible that the first series of devices had a problem, or just some of the specimens were felleric. Maybe now, after a year, the situation is different. That's why I ask if anyone has a keyboard so they can say how it turned out after a year/months of use. There is no reason not to trust them. Also, considering the large number of really positive reviews and comments, I believe that everything is fine, but it is not bad to check. The keyboard is neither cheap (at least for me), nor is it available in my country, so I want to be well informed about shopping. It can also benefit others if they are planning to buy. I apologize again if the question is unusual. And I also apologize for being my first post. That makes me feel ashamed.

Reaction score
I was very interested to know what SaleCar was asking as well. It's a shame no one actually answered and helped.

Ask a Question