Yamaha YPT-200 midi/USB cable

Reaction score
Hi, I’m looking for a midi/usb cable for my daughter to use with a dated Yamaha ypt-200. I don’t want to upgrade the keyboard because its good and id rather wait until she’s sure she will use it.

We tried a cheap cable and that was useless. However, the ux-16 is going on eBay for silly money.

Does anybody know of a cable that does work well and doesn’t cost more than the keyboard is worth?

She’s using logic pro x

thanks

Ad

Advertisements

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Sorry, I saw your post in the old thread and answered there before I realized you'd started a new thread. This is a copy of my reply in that old thread:

Have you tried the iConnectivity mio? I think it costs about $40 USD, so it isn't as inexpensive as the really cheap ones you see on Amazon, but neither is it as expensive as people are selling the Yamaha UX-16 for.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
thanks. i looked at this last night but struggle to find one in the UK. youre right price-wise, but if i get one from the US theres an extra $20 shipping charge. i had a cheap one and wasted c8 hours trying to get it working

Ask a Question