Yes its Take away

Reaction score
Why do you feed the foxes?
I have an ex work-colleague who has a sister who lives in the UK. She feeds the foxes too.

We find it a bit bizarre here Ray because in Australia they're an introduced species, considered to be pests, and do a great deal of damage to our local ecosystem. But in the UK, they're an important part of the indigenous wildlife.

Reaction score
I have an ex work-colleague who has a sister who lives in the UK. She feeds the foxes too.

We find it a bit bizarre here Ray because in Australia they're an introduced species, considered to be pests, and do a great deal of damage to our local ecosystem. But in the UK, they're an important part of the indigenous wildlife.
Hi thanks for the comment and yes l do understand what you are saying as for over here there has been a big decline in their numbers over the years and this family have been coming here now for quite a while l watch them on my security cams and when they bring the young ones with them give us both enjoyment where about in Australia are you l have friend in SA Adelaide
regards
allan

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
in the UK, they're an important part of the indigenous wildlife.
I had no idea about that. You learn something everyday.
Isn't fox hunting a sport in UK whereby the particpants use hounds to sniff out their prey and eventually kill?

Anyway this song is about a fox hunting girl with other intentions . . lol.
One of my fav. songs from 40 years ago. (would you believe!)

Ray

Reaction score
I had no idea about that. You learn something everyday.
Isn't fox hunting a sport in UK whereby the particpants use hounds to sniff out their prey and eventually kill?

Anyway this song is about a fox hunting girl with other intentions . . lol.
One of my fav. songs from 40 years ago. (would you believe!)

Ray
Its not a sport in the UK, it was banned years ago.

Does not stop the horsey set getting dressed up and riding, but they are very closely monitored.

Most of those of us living in the UK thing hunting for sport is barbaric anyway.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Ah Gary, you know all the crazy Aussies on this forum!

Perhaps, but so far you're the only one who's posted a selfie besides me.

And my pic is out of date.

Here's a recent pic of me to remind you :D

happyrat1-1.jpg

I just took that one tonight.

It's my new look for my upcoming album cover on Bandcamp :D

Now I just gotta lay my hands on some MC Hammer Pants and some Golden Chains... :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Ask a Question