Your vote counts on a new forum category!!!

Reaction score
Yeah, why not? It's still the same thing - music. I can't see why we shouldn't attract other musicians as well :D

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
Yeah, seems like quite a few people here play other instruments along with keyboards. I played drums, guitar and sang before for example. I'm looking to take up the violin, just havn't had the time to get around to that yet. Actually, the diverse sounds you get out of keyboards is one of the reasons I chose it. So yeah. I'm all for it.

Reaction score
Well, I think having sub-categories for each instrument, or atleast the most popular ones like guitar, bass and drums would be usefull. The rest of the posts that doesn't fall under those categories can be poster under the "Other Instruments" section. Another thing I would like to point it, maybe it would be best to think of these more as sections on how other instruments and keyboards has something to do with each other, like running outputs through synths, hooking up electronic drum kits via midi to your keyboard etc... instead of full blown section for those instruments. Atleast I think that might be a bit too out of scope for these forums. But that is up to how the other peeps here feel.

Reaction score
last I saw, this is the keyboard forum...there are other audio forums that have all that other instrument stuff, so why change a dedicated site??? Not enough going on here? Get others and ourselves more involved to make it more interesting. I like the fact that this is all about keyboards, if I want to talk about guitars I'll go over to sweetwater or somewhere else...keep it real and expand on what is here...keyboard enthusiasts. jmo ...you asked ROT

Reaction score
I agree with rotor. I don't see any harm in having a section on the forums for other instruments in how they relate/combine with keyboards, but dedicated instrument only sections is just well, not what this site is for.

Reaction score
Thank you letsel! There's so much that can be done in the keyboard world, we haven't even scratched the surface on "players", what exactly are these guys doing, and how do they get it done...ie Chuck Leavel, Billy Powell are a couple of my favorite pianist (boogie style) haha there's some great ideas formulating on the site and feedback forum.

Ask a Question