Hello Everybody

Reaction score
My name is Jim, a keyboard player, writer, artist and all around guy with the best cat ever, Hercules, The Wonder Cat. Please do me the kindness of heading over to my personal site to learn about me - the Introductions are listed on the Welcome Page. There is a lot to discover there; my musical history, how it happened, and access to my solo work with liner notes is just a part of it. There is access to links to all the music videos I have created, all of the artwork that I do, the editing in which I specialize, and a blog that's even entertaining (sometimes), I know it sounds like I am shilling, but there is nothing for sale there. Everything is free and accessible. And if you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me here or on the site at the contact link in the main menu. There's also:

My Instagram account, my Facebook account,

My YouTube Channel which has everything,

My Artist Page at SoundClick, where you can download all the music for free,

My personal website, no selling, only original art, music and video, lots of things!

Please feel free to discover what's there to find, and thank you all and I hope to meet some of you and learn, which is what I love to do most.

Jim Glines

Attachments

• JimLetterPianoSiteAdd.jpg
    JimLetterPianoSiteAdd.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 2
  • vlcsnap-2024-04-01-23h34m57s738.png
    vlcsnap-2024-04-01-23h34m57s738.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 3

Ask a Question