How to set best piano sound in DGX-660?

Reaction score
Do anyone have suggestions to set the best optimal sound and balance using intetrnal Funktion? Which values do I set for example Main Voice, Dual and Split, Master EQ typer etc. I am very interested in best piano sound...

Reaction score
Welcome.

Yamaha typically have their best piano sound as the default one that starts on powering up their keyboards.

Do search Youtube where you will find quite a few tutorial videos such as the one below.

Typically you will select the piano sound you like the most and then layer it, split it and assign voices to lower split, add Eq, adjust the parameters of the sound and add Fx then it is saved as a Registration for quick call up in the future.

The Manual will detail how to do all you seek as will tutorial videos

Reaction score
Thank you Biggles and Polo for answering my thread about DGX-660. But, most surprising, I sold it yesterday for great value 850 USD.
Now I'm awaiting the brand new DGX-670 that will be delivered to me in Sweden in about three weeks.
Keep on playing, guys/ Anders

Reaction score
Thank you Biggles and Polo for answering my thread about DGX-660. But, most surprising, I sold it yesterday for great value 850 USD.
Now I'm awaiting the brand new DGX-670 that will be delivered to me in Sweden in about three weeks.
Keep on playing, guys/ Anders

Remind me to look you up to sell my used equipment! lol :)

See you in the 670 thread!

Ask a Question