I'll Be There ( Michael Jackson )

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Musicians. I have logged on again after quite a break so I have decided to try again. I am actually trying to improve what I do and find a stress free outlet for what I do. So
Here is an old MJ forever song called I'll Be There.
It is recorded on A Tyros 3. I would be interested to see if you love it, hate it or just think it is not right for this forum
Many thanks Barry

I'll Be There.

Reaction score
Barry,

A great interpretation yet again...beautifully played.
Why would it not be right for this forum ?

Reaction score
Hi taswulf
Really great to hear from you.
I play stuff from a certain genre and when I tried before it seemed to get a lack of response from people so I wondered if this was more in the nature of a technical forum than one for players to upload there music to. When I first started posting I had not played much for well over 30 years and have not gigged for over 40. I have now hopefully improved and moved onto a T3 and hopefully I will continue to improve. I seem to be quite productive and enjoy creating something either as a cover or as an original offering. I enjoy getting feedback from it which further boosts my productivity/confidence. A little like a puppy dog I presume.
So I am if you like putting this out as a tester to see if there is a home here for me and what I create.
I hope this long winded reply is O.K.
Barry

Reaction score
Hi Goldi5210
Good to hear from You again Many thanks for your comments
I did check the other young Man out the othe day. He was also on here when I was last time
Barry

Ask a Question