NEW GUY IN THE JUNGLES OF COSTA RICA

Reaction score
Hi. I'm an old guy who lives the hermit life. I have played for many years in various resorts/bars, & now just play for my own enjoyment. It's nice to have an entire orchastra always at the ready, & I have my Yamaha PSR 550 on a stand with mike & amp set up in my living room. My home is humid & without AC, so in time keys stop working. Repairs take months. I went online to look at the PSR 550, & find it doesn't exist any more. I have no IPhone or Ipad---basically nothing Smart, & don't comprehend many of the terms in the keyboard descriptions.

I have never played anything but a Wurlitzer or a Yamaha, & years ago won the Yamaha Pops Festival. As you would expect from an old guy, I play old music---pop, rock, big band, country, jazz---but the reality is that I did so when I was young. I don't want anything with halograms that sews buttons on my shirts & cuts my nails---just a reliable instrument with a variety of voices/rythims. Any suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.

Ask a Question