Patch switching with a CP300

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum and have a question.

With my Kurzweil PC2 I was able to switch patches with a switch/sustain pedal. I now have a Yamaha CP300, and after looking through the manual repeatedly I'm still in the dark about how to do it, or whether it's even possible. Anybody know about this?

Reaction score

With my Kurzweil PC2 I was able to switch patches with a switch/sustain pedal. I now have a Yamaha CP300, and after looking through the manual repeatedly I'm still in the dark about how to do it, or whether it's even possible. Anybody know about this?
I have the same question. Did you find out if this is possible? Svenne

Hi Structo! Did you find out if this is possible? I have the same question... Svenne

Reaction score
I never figured it out. I don't think it's possible, but could be wrong.
Thanks for responding to my 9-10 year-old post!

Reaction score
Hey!!! Great! We are still going:) I searched for this and your post came up. I am trying to do it from MainStage; I will try to tell MainStage that the sostenuto pedal should shift the MainStage patch. I will tell you if I find out.

Reaction score
Hi again Structo, this was a 4 seconds job. YES, it is possible, I assigned the pedal fram MainStage. Patches are changing.

Ask a Question