ENSONIC ESQ1

Reaction score
I have an old ESQ1-1 (SQ-1)... been prettty much studio then a grandkids practice piano (LOL) for 10 years or so. It seems these ARE in demand, and IF someone needs one in the studio, I'd sure sell it (with a couple of sound modules). Seems they are going for $600 and up (crazy).. I'd take $400 + shipping (out of Reno NV) or local P/U if your close. The stickers on the keys are easily removable (or leave 'em on for the drummer or bass player :) )

Attachments

• esq1.jpg
    esq1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 20
  • esq2.jpg
    esq2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 19
Reaction score
I had a VFX, SD1 and TS-12. My favorite boards other than my current Kurzweil. I loved the interface. So easy to program.

Reaction score
I had a VFX, SD1 and TS-12. My favorite boards other than my current Kurzweil. I loved the interface. So easy to program.
LOL.. I haven't used the Ensonic in so long, I cant even remember. It was about the same time as the Korg DW8000 and the Roland D50, and the Yamaha TX81Z , so I thought (at the time) I had all the bases covered (the 80's were fun, but dang expensive for keyboard guys).
Playing country now... the Nord does everything I need.. (one keybord, no sound modules... I'm tired of hauling and hook-up)... The studio is another story tho....

Reaction score
I still have my ESQ1, a Mirage, and a KT88. One of these days I plan to take them to the dead electronics disposal.
They were well used before they died.

Don

Reaction score
I still have my ESQ1, a Mirage, and a KT88. One of these days I plan to take them to the dead electronics disposal.
They were well used before they died.

Don
LOL.. Don, they might just take you.. some of these old boards were put together better than we were..

Reaction score
Wow, I haven't thought about the esq1 in a long time. I bought one when they first came out. I used it to play at my church for about 10 years. When I moved, I left it with the church. Had some decent sounds, and if I remember correctly, a whopping 8 notes of polyphony! Lol

Reaction score
Sold the ESQ1.... dont know how to remove the classified "for sale"....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhsmith451

Latest Threads