For Sale - Nord Stage 2 HA88 + accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
edit: Sold!

Nord Stage 2 HA88 used, superb condition – with custom made flight case & keyboard stands

I’m selling an immaculate Nord Stage 2 HA88. If you don't know about this superb keyboard, In-depth info can be found on the Nord website: http://www.nordkeyboards.com/main.asp?t ... rd_Stage_2

It’s just under 2 years old and has been played vastly less than a shop display model: the Piano section has had most of the use, but use has been very light (average once a week since purchase), the Synth section has never been touched and Organ section only used 3 times, so the board itself is as close to new as you’ll get for a used model, with display protection stickers still intact. It’s only been taken out for rehearsals and gigs about 15 times. There are a couple of cosmetic scratches on either end, otherwise it is in mint condition. Comes with the complete Nord manual, Nord Piano/Sample library CDs and Nord dust cover. The keyboard has been restored to factory settings and the latest OS update v1.70 is installed.

Included in price:

• Nord keyboard stand EX with two different heights. The plate for the keyboard stand is screwed into the keyboard. The plate is easy to remove but it has mainly stayed on since purchase. The legs are really easy to remove and alter heights. It’s a well-designed stand that makes seated playing really comfortable and looks great. This was used for playing the keyboard at home and at gigs (the legs removed for travelling). £139 new.
• Proel SPL250 snap-lock keyboard stand, suitable for loads up to 80kg, used for standing gigs. Nearly new - only used twice. £36 new.
• A top quality NSP flight case. The hard flight case was custom-made for the keyboard to fit the keyboard with Nord keyboard stand ex plate on (if you remove the plate the keyboard still fits tightly but I chose to have it made with extra depth for ease/flexibility of use). It is has some signs of use internally and externally as you would expect, but still in great condition. £330 new.

The accessories come with the keyboard, sorry no option not to take them. *Please note, no pedal or music stand offered.

Total price £3030 - cash on collection from SE London.

If you’re a gigging keyboard player looking to buy one of these, you’ll get as near to new board as possible for a used instrument, with all the accessories you need to take it out to a gig the day you buy it. It really is a brilliant keyboard, it has been very well cared for and has lived in a smoke-free home. I’m selling for personal reasons that are nothing to do with the keyboard, happy to explain when you contact me. It's a great buy and a rare sale! I'm expecting it to go quickly, first come first served basis. Please contact Janna on (edit: details removed as now sold).

2013-09-06 12.10.13.jpg
2013-09-06 12.10.43.jpg
2013-09-06 12.10.56.jpg
2013-09-06 12.12.57.jpg
2013-09-06 12.13.19.jpg
2013-09-06 12.13.42.jpg
2013-09-06 12.14.59.jpg
2013-09-06 12.27.06.jpg
2013-09-06 12.10.22.jpg
2013-09-06 12.10.32.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Please note that I've reduced the price to £2949 ono.

Feel free to get in touch with any questions.

Warm wishes,
Janna

Reaction score
Hello again!
Ok - last call, I've dropped the price of this dramatically to only £2400. The Nord Keyboard stand ex is now NOT included, but the Proel stand and the flight case still are! I'm also now putting it up on ebay.
Warm wishes,
Janna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question