New Membber. veterinarian with life time music hobby. Cubase 10 DAW. Korg Kronos 2 yr old. In band Scruffyfish.

Reaction score
I have been sampling from audio inputs successfully and have just been given a USB device with loops of various African, Afrocuban, East Indian, Chinese, and Arabic instruments. I note on drop down input for sampling has USB. I suspect I should insert USB device in computer and connect computer to Korg so I can trigger sounds from computer? I have been able to import into HDD and load into sequencer, but want to create programs.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hi. I can't help with your issues since I don't own a Kronos or Cubase, but welcome to the forums and someone will help you out within 24 hours.

Welcome aboard.

Can you be more specific with your question though?

Are you new with Cubase and DAWs in general or is this a specific configuration issue that needs working out?

We need some clarification? Are you looking at how to play back Kronos Patches from a computer DAW or are you looking for advice on how to set up your project to begin with?

In the meantime while you are waiting for someone to help I'd recommend doing a few Youtube and Google Searches on connecting MIDI devices to Cubase.

That's probably a good place to start.

Gary ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onion

Latest Threads