Reaction score
Hi guys!

Although I can read music and generally know my way around a piano, I’m quite new to synth/keyboards.

I’ve got a Yamaha MX61 I’m learning to play for my band. Would be very excited to talk with some folks who’ve used it for live gigs and who can provide some guidance on how to use the Performance feature to create patches for quick changes during a live performance.

Looking forward to learning from and contributing to the forums here.

Allie

R

RLFX

Hi guys!

Although I can read music and generally know my way around a piano, I’m quite new to synth/keyboards.

I’ve got a Yamaha MX61 I’m learning to play for my band. Would be very excited to talk with some folks who’ve used it for live gigs and who can provide some guidance on how to use the Performance feature to create patches for quick changes during a live performance.

Allie
Hi guys!

Allie

R

RLFX

I had a MX61 for a couple of years, and it was great. I still have an MX49 which I modified and received a patent for the invention.
You can see it at www.rlfx.com
I have tried to post info about it, but they haven't approved my post.
Do you have any specific questions about Perf Mode?

CJ

Reaction score
I had a MX61 for a couple of years, and it was great. I still have an MX49 which I modified and received a patent for the invention.
You can see it at www.rlfx.com
I have tried to post info about it, but they haven't approved my post.
Do you have any specific questions about Perf Mode?

CJ
Hi RLFX! Seems this guy don't use his thumb at all while playing! Your modification will be useful for him for sure! :)

Kind Regards! And sorry Allie for this post..

Last edited:

Ask a Question