Newsletter

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
According to my profile page, I am subscribed to receiving a once a month newsletter.
Is this still the case? I have never ever received a newsletter:(
Out of the loop ray

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Yes . . My email is correct. I just checked it. I get all of my alert messages so it is working okay. But I have never seen a newsletter.
Thanks Cowboy.

Reaction score
Dunno mate I guess one of the admins can solve this mystery for you.

At the risk of being subversive the newsletter probably won't add a lot of value to you in any case. It's really just a summary of a few posts from the previous month. You're very active on here so I doubt you're missing anything.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, as @CowboyNQ mentioned, you're so active that I don't think you'll miss much by not getting it - however it still doesn't solve the mystery, as it should get there.

I've had a look at the settings from this end and everything looks ok - could you take a look in the junk folder and see if it's in there, and if you're using gmail there may be a "promotions" tab where it automatically moves newsletters and the like. Please do let me know if you can find it there, as I want to try and fix this :).

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Thanks Ian, I will look at all of your suggestions tomorrow on my PC.
Right now its bed time here downunder and I am typing this on my Samsung Android (not so smart) Smart phone :eek: lol.
You probably got it spot on as I do not ever open the other tabs. . .just the normal mail tab.
I shall let you know. Cheers

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I want to try and fix this :).

No fix needed Ian.
You were on the money! The newsletters are all there in the "Promotions Folder" as you pointed out.
This email account attached to The Forums is just a secondary one which I rarely use.
I appreciate all your help. I shall make recommendations to Becky that you get a pay rise!;)
cheers
ray:)

Ask a Question