Style file not showing in sff load in yamaha psr i425 keyboard

Reaction score
Hello , i have a yamaha psr i425 keyboard , i am trying to transfer a style file but it is not showing in the sff load of my keyboard. i have tried renaming the file and check if the file was sff2 which my keyboard does not support . Can anyone help me with the issue . I am attaching the style file for anyone to check.

Attachments

• churaliya.zip
    14.6 KB · Views: 24

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
According to the MixMaster program, the style file format is SFF1, so that shouldn't be the problem.

And the file appears to be under 50k in size, so I think that shouldn't be the problem.

Have you successfully transferred the style file to your keyboard's internal storage memory? If you did, you should be able to see it listed there when you look at the internal memory with the Musicsoft Downloader program.

Have you successfully registered the style file, or is that the step you are having trouble with?

Reaction score
According to the MixMaster program, the style file format is SFF1, so that shouldn't be the problem.

And the file appears to be under 50k in size, so I think that shouldn't be the problem.

Have you successfully transferred the style file to your keyboard's internal storage memory? If you did, you should be able to see it listed there when you look at the internal memory with the Musicsoft Downloader program.

Have you successfully registered the style file, or is that the step you are having trouble with?
When i transffered the file to the keyboard it showed the file in the flash memory of the keyboard . But upon checking the sff load of the keyboard it didnt show the file and ao i couldnt load it to my keyboarf

Reaction score
The problem is you cant transfer style file which weighs over 29kb ... It's sad but true but still you can play realtime style player and it enables you to play 4 variations like pro keyboards.

Ask a Question