The Threshold

Reaction score
Since I've been off work for the past couple of weeks, I've been on a huge writing binge. I really really like it! Now if I could just figure out how to get paid for my songs I'd be set. Unfortunately, I'm utterly clueless about that. Heck, if my wife didn't give my an allowance I'd be broke! Anyway, here's my latest little prog rock bit of nonsense. I hope you like it as much as I had fun recording it. I'm especially proud of my fake drums. I have a little drum pad thingy that I tap on with my fingers. One day I might actually get good at it! One can only hope.

https://soundcloud.com/jeremykeys/the-threshold

Have a listen and enjoy!

Reaction score
Good work, I enjoyed that. The instrumental sections felt quite different to the sections with vocal, I would have liked to see them more tied together, but overall I liked it :)

I seem to remember you saying that you were seeing the surgeon last week about your thumb, I hope it all went well!

Reaction score
My thumb is still sore but it's getting better. The surgeon said I should stay off work for 4 to 6 weeks but I think I'll be back much sooner than that. Check out my new song on the other thread. I think you might like it. No screaming. It's a country thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhsmith451

Latest Threads