upgrade search am i missing something ??

Reaction score
Well I am still on my upgrade search , I had pretty much settled on the Yamaha psr e443 but I kind of wanted to maybe pay for something with a bit better all round build quality up to around 450 pounds , trouble is all the keyboards I have looked at in that price range don't have the features I like on the Yamaha which are the arpeggio/sequencer feature and the 6 track recording , and trust me I have searched high and low , the korgs the rolands they don't seem to have those kind of features until you go up in price to around 600 pounds or am I missing something ?

I fell in love with the juno di until I realised it wasn't an accomp keybord although I think a lot of the features and portability are great i know you need an external speaker with it

same goes for the roland bk-3 and 5 well I know they are accomp keybords but no arpeggio/sequencer features or recording that I can see

I really like the build and style of the rolands and I sure they have lots of useful features I wanted something that was easy to transport and set up when I go busking maybe will ask roland to build something in the style of the juno di but with the features i like :cool:

if someone can make me look silly and say here is a keyboard that's better build quality with the features you want in your price range i wouldn't mind at all

mark

Reaction score
I have been looking at the korg kross 61 which I like the look of , has this keyboard got a accomp feature like the yamahas ?

thanks mark

Ask a Question