4 Takte - 10 Sek ?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I'm in your cellar as I type this but I was born in a Montreal Laboratory and raised on poutine and rice krispies until one day I broke free and moved to Toronto Canada. :)

It's in my profile. GTA Stands for Greater Toronto Area. :)

Whereabouts you from birdy eyes? :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I'm in Mumbai, India. And you can't be in my cellar, cause I don't have one! And oh, Ray says a Meow.

Reaction score
Nice to meecha too! What is that yellow keyboard on your DP?

Attachments

• IMG-20190901-WA0041.jpg
    IMG-20190901-WA0041.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG-20191007-WA0070.jpg
    IMG-20191007-WA0070.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 90

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The Big Yellow Monster is a Studiologic Sledge updated to 2.5 Firmware. It's a great hands on Virtual Analogue Synth with aftertouch. Really fun to play and not too pricey.

Careful with that cat man. They'll eat your face when you die you know :D

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of teaser videos. I own too much gear already. As it is if I buy anything else this year I'll have to sell a kidney on the dark web just to pay for it. :D

My Behringer Crave is coming in Monday's mail and the new Hydrasynth should be arriving in a couple of weeks.

If Yamaha is anything like everyone else, you should be able to buy the new YC1 in stores sometime around July 2020.

That's just the way it is with synths and keyboards. They announce them in January and you're playing them by September. :p

Personally though I've had bad experiences with Yamaha and as a general rule I don't even look at their gear when I'm in the market.

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
No. I'm just a very old and dedicated afficianado (fanatic) about keyboards with too much time and money on my hands who's blowing the retirement nestegg on gear.

This is my escape hatch from the world news and the stock market.

Some people smoke pot. Some people blow their free cash on vacations and theatre tickets and fancy dining.

Me? I just focus on my music and live like a smelly old hermit :D :D :D

Wow. Maybe I should kill myself now? :D :D :D

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Absolutely not my friend. The world is a far better place with you in it. Said in jest I know, however this is one of the few things I take seriously!

Not to worry. As long as I don't have to move into a cardboard box under the Gardiner Expressway I'll stick around to drive you all bonkers for decades to come :D

Gary ;)

Ask a Question