Evanescence - My Immortal

Reaction score
Hey friends! I picked this song cos it has a really nice piano intro :) Hope I did it justice and that you will enjoy my playing.
I also created a special collage that I plan to put at the start of all my videos. What do you think?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
A very powerful and moving piece well executed my dear. Bravo!

I'm curious. Do you ever post any original compositions of your own or are you more comfortable arranging the works of other composers?

I'd love to hear what you could do collaborating with other musicians or creating your own orchestrations via MIDI.

Gary

Reaction score
I didn't post a lot of my original stuff online, most of it is under a contract and ppl must purchase it to have it(i do music for film/commercials/tv shows etc). I am preparing an album with my band and it will be out in December. Meanwhile, you can listen to a soundtrack I did for a short film a while ago
and I also have 2 compositions on my YouTube channel: Morning view and Worthy to rise.

http://www.youtube.com/user/IoanaAmarita

Thanks for your appreciation!

Reaction score
My Immortal is one of my favorite songs so this really amazing. I love you kept the softness, it's a very emotional song. How long have you been playing?

Reaction score
Well your experience definitely shines through, I'm trying to learn this and as a beginner probably should stay away from it but I think it might help with finger control and understand tempo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gianni65

Latest Threads